Offering the Finest in Cultural Creations From Around the
The HOW Institute
was created to offer cultural enlightenment and
spiritual transformation through Art, Culture and Diversity.
With offices in Cleveland, Ohio and Accra, Ghana we offer "wholistic", alternative solutions to the status quo. From unique Covid 19 compliant cultural events to exciting artistic expression, the HOW Institute can be counted on to deliver unforgettable experiences to people of all ages.
Our list of services, designed to engage people of all ages, include:
- Logistical Enhancement - Chess as a Second Language
- Youth Development - Art, African Dance, Culture, Jewelry and Fashion Design and Entrepreneurial Programs
- Senior Sparkles - Rejuvenating Mind, Body and Soul with Golf, Yoga and the Joy of Living
- Spiritual Unfoldment - Paradise Horizons Mindfulness Guided Meditation
- African Economic Development and Cultural Exchange
International Intergenerational Lifestyle Classes
After School Entrepreneurs Sisterhood Sparklers
African Economic Development
4600 Carnegie Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio. USA
18 Holdbrook Smith Street
Adisadel, Cape Coast, Ghana
JOSCA Center, Kangundo Road, Nairobi, Kenya